Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Drowning Rage Joint (translation The Sinking Hip)

Capacity 2: Established Ellipse

peak to peak my even urban
I need you when I anemic

town don’t tell her but
I want her when I am bare

I wake tremble as a
tree in the sea
you my affect
tremor tremendous

we are sliding
to or less
than the
visible
horizon

simply desiring to be wholly tacit

we are capable of soliciting
we are fractal constructs

your soaring skeletal constitution
steel budding up

the way sternum and ribs pry out
leaving my lunge heart
the liable gulf

I know the sea
wants Williamsburg
to curl up and drown

I too pretend

this gay bar is a barrel on the breaker
us all the bubbles bursting

again and again and again
energy and momentum

capillary action allows
for one substance to pull another into it
we drink in the sink

and I am utterly homeless
within you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home